Tuesday 11 January 2011

A-rolla-costa dream!

After going through a rough and distressing day, there was me in my weird-dream-coaster. Again. But this time they were totally absurd. Only very few pieces of the dream  I can still recall, but I want to keep this. It's quite perky, you see.

I was in KL, and after some time, I went to an old building or something, carrying a half-bod mannequin (of myself!) and that smooch cocoa-butter thing was supposed to be a surprise present for a m-friend! Goodness..  who am I kidding?? I remember being all excited about it. Crazy!. So, went on, into the building, and got into an elevator-so huge - it was a size of a room. Then, I pressed the button to get to the 16th floor. Okey. Freaky. I remember that too?  Suddenly, the elevator was all glass, and as we were approaching 16th floor, I saw friends from my office - standing outside. Swell! Not these people! I was panicked, inside out. They shouldn't see me and my mannequin thing together like that! That was all private, people! Haha.. I managed to shoo a few people away from the elevator. But then, came my ex-boss - and he wanted to have a lil chat pulak with me. Luckily, I didn't pee in my pants. That dream made me feel so embarassed, even its not real. So, I figured that I was being polite with the boss, had the chat he insisted, but with a stretch of fake smiles and giggles. Hahaha..He even  went peeping inside wanting to see what was behind me.. Darn! And where the hell was the present owner??

The next thing was not supposed to be published. Not that there were flashing, but I can't remember them anymore. *giggle*What? What were you thinking?? But I think, there were lollipops involved. Hahaha..

Bottom line? Finish your work, Intann!


xx   DreamSnugger   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment