Wednesday 26 January 2011

Happy-mess day of my life *wink*

My thought is doing the questioning, and me - answering.

What day is today?  Wednesday. 
Weather condition ?  Rainy. 
Cold? Bloody cold..!! You know it!
Malas level? 10/10. 
What did you have for breakfast?  Nada. Nothing. I sleep.
Sebab malas? Yes. 
Lunch? Hmm.. Last night's nasik minyak. 
Huu.. nice. Dinner? Hu.. kimchi noodles. 
Sebab malas again? Yeepppiie!
Tak lapar ke..? Err... Nope.
Hmm..

Ehh? Dah malam dah? (Yeahh..yeahhh..for someone who just woke up..!)

What's interesting tonight? Hmm.. Nada..Nothing. *Snort*
Even TV? Ah-hah..Boringgg.. Same old craps.
So..this is your idea of "celebration"..?? (Ha ha.. not funny...! )
What are you going to dooo..?? I don't know!!
Malas level still 10?? Yezza! A solid score. 10 flat!
Is that it..?? Ughhh..Yesss...There goes my first day..

Anything else..?? O yes. Got 1 more question. 
How you describe today? Err.. Ultimate lazy-ass day of the year?? Can?
Whatever makes you happy, woman!

Well..Not so bad huh..? Pretty much nothing. Perfect..! 

Intann : Hehe..

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment