Sunday 23 January 2011

Loosing Control!

I can't remember when was the last time I caught myself feeling soooo angry towards someone. Got a message from a close friend; confided about how she was treated at her work place. Some jerk came up and tried to show off the bossy skill so inappropriately - they are not even a boss! Huh.. Whatever happened inside the mind. I was so furiuos - and have to put myself back together sebab my whole body was shaking - out of rage. Oh, what a monster. I am not exaggerating, guys - the fact that I know that jerk so well.

Trying to comfort her, (kononnye lah) - I replied my friends message, but my words were spaced by thousands of exclaimation marks! haha.. I was the one ended up got carried away with emotions. I feel sorry for my friend. And also to that jerky-monster. I just cannot comprehend - the arrogance. I mean, they were nothing! Takkan lah sebab ada the stupid pangkat keja (yang tak seberapa tu) makes them think they deserve to make other people's life miserable?? No, I can never understand. Come on.. where are your senses?? Go back to earth and look around, jerk. (Huh..that was me cursing??) Not good. Another monster. *sigh*

Sheeshh. Guess I have to breathe easy. I gotta say - am suffocating right here. Mr.Khor was right, anger does poison you soul.

Let them go.


xx   DreamSnugger   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment