Wednesday 26 January 2011

Rasa tak sedap hati...

Not long after my last stupid-posting, I was engulfed with some unknown-anxiety-feelings, and it was choking me and my entire body. I tried to divert my mind from thinking 'bout it -- I made late-dinner, I washed all the dishes in the kitchen (O-ýes, even me myself - wondered where those lazy-ass-ness I had earlier been) -- I even played the Wii - racing, dancing and all - but the strange feelings get stronger and stronger. I couldn't help it and told Mr. Papa. He suggested me to call my parents at home.

So, I did. It was good to hear my mum's voice. She sounds - well and delighted. That was indeed a relief. I felt like crying. And I tried to breathe. It was a brief chat, though. She was rushing - for her agama class kat surau. That went well, I suppose.

Hmm.. What was that..? I remember having this weird-over-anxious-feeling way long ago - during my teenage days. I was so scared, I thought I was dying. I would climb up my parents bed and repeatedly asked for forgiveness, and slept at their feet. Weird, I know..*sigh*

I am so scared.. : (
And am not kidding..


xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment