Wednesday 5 January 2011

Life Goes On..


It’s been 5 days now of 2011. Resolutions? Hell NO. So much of resolutions here and there; but none’s coming out from this brain of mine. There are more important matters lining up in my life now – that’s in dire need of solution, but I don’t have any damn ideas!

I have another 20++ days to complete 2 essays, the car’s road tax needs renewal and there’s a siren wailing from inside my bank account. Until my next allowance, we shall live with our existing food-stocks. Hah. Good thing that I’m not a good cook – and, there’s a substantial amount of food we can save out of being lazy, you know.

And as for now, living abroad has been a broken fairy tales. I, somehow, deserve a huge blame – for not heeding advices – poured to me before coming here. Bath in particular, despite being a modest-size historic city, it shocks me (and chokes me) well with its extreme-high-cost-of-living. But, hell, the city is indeed worth a view.

Watched Simply Red – (the last one?) mini concert on the iTV just now. It was breathtaking! Another drift to the past – the songs reminded me of my good-school-days you know. I love the feelings. Why can’t we just let the time to stay still? Crazy I know. But I want it.

So..was it a good sign for my entire 2011?

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment