Tuesday 11 January 2011

Mr. Winter, breezy week, please..

Sneaked through the weather forecast of this week for Bath, and the figures lift me up a bit. We shall be having a breezy temp all along this week, around 9 to 11 Celcius; even though some of the days shall be raining or cloudy. Well, that will do. The last time we were out was like 3 days ago when we decided to warm the car - and we ended up in Tesco, a mile away from home and had ourselves some bananas. Pathetic, kan? But then, think its okey - sebab I was picturing winter shall forever look white. Maybe in some other places, but having this weather - in winter, is fine with me. A brief moment with the snow last December - was literally enough. Haha.. Having bitten bitterly on the nose and toes - made me locked up in the house almost all of the time. Ughhh.. sakit nose..

Next week, they say that the temp shall drop again - rounding to 3 celcius average - all week. Am amazed to see how my little spidey-gal was hanging on. She seems to have no problem with the weather at all! Now that the weather is pleasing, I should be more concerned about the bills. They apparently freezed me!

Speaking of freezing, when are they going to fix my kitchen's radiator??! Sejuk lah..


xx   DreamSnugger   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment