Saturday 29 January 2011

The History-freak! ( I am?? )

What is with me dengan the English history ni? 

I was pestering Mr. Papa - to realize my movie crave - of the latest 'The King Speech' - and so he did. Little that I know - the movie was going to be another history-streak for me. All that matters at the first place was - actually -  Colin Firth *guilty grin*. Turns out that he was playing the role as the King George VI who had some stammer-problem. Okey. Now I can remember the whole listing of Britain's thrones since year 1500 up until now. That is freaky.

                                                   It's all about the king and his speech

                                                       No killer-smile this time, sorry


I will sound bias to say that movie was outrageous-ly good. I like the actor, I'd say all the good things about him. For me (and some other million women who craze over his killer-smile) would just watch whatever movie that stars Colin. Presumably, you've been guessing about my (sincere) opinion if Colin wasn't innit. Well, I'd say the movie is something 'simple' to watch - which will not wreck your mind. You will find no action scenes, no killings (of course!) no weeping, nada. Perhaps you will catch a few chuckles here and there -- and after that, you'd know 'something' about the history.That's all. And, in case you're wondering -- I'd probably tak tengok this movie if its not Colin. Some women huh?? hahahh..

Watch it for yourself, peeps.

Intann : History will be part of your life, Intan .. (bellowing the next word of) -FOREVERRRR!!!

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment