Sunday 9 January 2011

Drowned

Days passed and my 2 reports are (still) not going anywhere. The wish of not stressing myself out of doing these tasks has came to mock me back right to the face. Lame excuses - like 'need the moods'and stuffs will later suffocate me, I know, and there's no one else to help me beside myself. Worst still, I haven't got the title for my 2nd report!

I have been having sad dreams for quite sometimes now,  of my best friends-hating me -- and each time has caused me a severe heart-wreck. I certainly don't need that right now. God knows, I have been drowned to the bottom lately, and with these sad-surreal dreams keep coming and haunting me every night, they will keep me in pain for like a year. I miss my friends : (

Urghhhhh..! Every single thing that cross my mind now -- will end me up with  stress. I feel like screaming.


I am a complete wreck...*frown* : (


xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment