Tuesday 25 January 2011

Finally - the Ófficial School Break - for Me!

Ahhh.. am so going to enjoy this great feeling of I-had-my-homework-done- the best way ever! Oh what a joy! I feel like laughing and dancing and yawning and singing and screaming - and the whole lot more - all at once..!!

Feels so good! Feels so good! Feels so good!! 
(Please do not have the images of the frantic dance - and please do heed to these warnings)

Okey. Intan. Breathe...What should I do next?? I (really really really) need to celebrate it with something. Something I've been yearning for sooooooooo longgg. A Creamy Choco Cake..? Huu..nice, but NO! Hmm.. What about the free-entry visit to the Roman Bath? Or Prior Park? Been here for months, but still haven't got the chance to sneak in. Huhu..Nice. Akan dipertimbangkan. Maybe we'll go with Irda when she's here in April. Lagi.. ?? Options..options.. haaa.. I know.. I know - Josh Groban.. : ) It's always gonna be him..So soothing and free... The best treat ever! 

Ahh.. can still remember listening to him singing Alla Luce del Sole in my old Wira - on my way to the uni  - and told myself; I'm gonna be there. 

So, here I am. Living my dream. : )

 Intan : Keep dreaming people, its happening.


xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment