Monday 17 January 2011

Gimme-A-Break!

My 4th report completed, printed and away from my sight. *sigh*. I am allowing myself to have a day or two to sanitize my mind. Oh yes, it is that bad. Then, I shall keep myself strangled all over again.

These past two days has been filled with silence -- and movies - and for the record, I cried in every endings of them. Well, part of myself memang sentimental, tapi the things that they put up in the plots - I believe could happen to anyone of us. Like the Pixar's UP for instance; seeing the old man moments with his wife since they were little kids, grew up and got married, sharing things and dreams together, as if we can feel the love that they were having. And the end -  looking at him flipping through his late wife adventure-album - simply burst me into tears. Its just that; I saw myself to be a lot alike the late wife - full of dreams and ambitious journey-written from a very young age.. of places she wanted to be, of French language ( I bet its in every girls dream)..Oh God.. I envied the makcik..even she was just a cartoon..

I giggled when I heard the talking candle-in the classic Disney's Beauty & the Beast - said about 'how to woo and win a girl's heart' - while courting; to his master -- the Beast. Its charmingly sweet because it is true! 1. Chocolates. 2. Flowers. 3. Gentle-ness. 4. Tell them promises you don't intend to keep. Hmm..That was a good one. Haha..

The Killers starring Ashton Kutcher and Catherine Heigl - was quite fun. Even the ending was not as thrill as I expected; the lines struck me like a running thunder. The part that the husband (Kutcher) was screaming about how he hates the wife to be so clingy to the parents - was really something. Ouch.That really hurts. I will never blame them for having that sort of grudges - even if I'm a man, I would be whining about the same thing. Easy. Blame the women, kan? It's okey. We are quite used to it. So, I guess, all Mr. Man should live their life with principles aren't they..? Think like a man. I'm telling you, normal women just need their attention and security. Attention includes love. Security involves visions of the future. That is all. The rest, you ask yourself. You're the man.

Next movie? The Devils Wear Prada. Nice. But it reminds me of work. Euwww. Don't need that right now.Passed.

Midnight? Indespicable Me. Yes the one with 3 girls and some weird yellow things. Whatever they are. This movie made me laugh and cry at the same time! I love the girls. The 3-kitten-bedtime-story made me cry. The unicorn 'he's-so-fluffy-I-could-die' had me laughed my stomach out.. so cute..

Enough babbling, Intan. Cerita pasal muvi nih memang tak habes-habes..


xx   DreamSnugger   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment