Wednesday 12 January 2011

Bump-y-ride!

When other people were enjoying sledging down the snowy hill in winter, I nastily fell down my 13-steps staircase the other day - slipped from the top right to the bottom - and it was a non stop flight. Good thing the stairs are fully carpeted, and, thanks to those big bumps I have all these years. Nonetheless, still, the pain was excruciating - I cried like a budak kecik down the stairs. 

It's been a week now, but the pain on my thighs and hands is still there. I remember having some painful left-thigh cramps back in September, and they just dissapeared after about 2 months. I had to swallow those creepy panadols almost every day, and can barely walk during my first few days in Bath. Whatever the pain was, I hope they won't come back.

So, how should I deal with this thing??


xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment