Monday 10 January 2011

I Dream of Nasik Lemak

Weird dream I had last night. Me and another friend, (but I don't remember who) were some kind of 'kidnapped' - like cats - in a box - and brought us to a small community centre. The place was crowded with people, and we were warmly welcomed in the 'new neighbourhood'. Funny, coz they even brought us nasik lemak and stuff, like they knew we wouldn't have any food for the rest of the time.

But then, some medical staff came - and tried to make us stay in the place, or perhaps çlinic' and we were confused of how hard they were trying to make us (or I better say - to prove us) insane. And then, (this was the best part) - I was rescued by some  special agents and we went through some drama in order to get us out. That involved fighting the whole neighbourhood, crawling under fire and weapon attacks. We survived the battle, but the clinic went on doing the research stuff and started to clone people. I even saw ém killing the clones they created. 

Okey. What was the TV program I was watching last night ni..?? Let me see.. Rasanya tengok iTV Idiot Awards semalam. Nape kluar mimpi cerita perang2 nih? but..nasik lemaks..?? That was the best part!

Back to work, Intan. Main jer..


xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment