Wednesday 5 January 2011

2011 Fever!


I had quite an emotional New Year’s Eve back then. While waiting for the fireworks n stuff, (and failed to grab hubby’s attention); I resorted myself to a good reminiscence of my youth -- watching 2 great concerts on the TV; of Lionel Ritchie and Sir Cliff Richard. My favourite tunes came one after another. I was so into mood, spirited up, and sang along – in my whacky out-of-tune loud voice. I just didn’t care! I went to sleep – smiling alone. What a night! No, it was a FEVER! Ahahahah..

By the way, the fireworks display was grand and amazing! There were even some flying lanterns around the neighbourhood. Fancied ém - a lot.

Well, the next day wasn’t that ‘feverish’ I would say. Hoping to mark 1.1.11 a well-remembered family get-together in Cardiff, but it just went ‘OK’. Maybe I was (wayyy) too eager to make the trip worked, I put up the expectation so high, and ended up frustrated when they didn’t seem to appreciate it. I didn’t set the hope that much though, perhaps only some happy kisses and Í love you’s, but all I got was – a heartbreak. It hurt me – deep, but again, being me, I simply swallowed things within myself – hoping things will turn out OK again. What is wrong with me??

But, that will not stop me from another day-dream, kan


xx DreamSnugger xx

No comments:

Post a Comment