Wednesday 19 January 2011

Mr. Papa's Birthday 2011

We had a blast birthday bash for him last night - at midnight - with cards, kisses, cup-cakes and candles!  The fact that its just the 3 of us - celebrating it in our own small house -  makes it even more lovelier. I still couldn't afford to buy him anything yet, but I will, someday.

Ezzah was the happiest one semalam.She has been singing, in fact dah boleh hafal - the birthday song in the BBC cbeebies for quite some times now. Knowing the last 3 years of her birthdays - she would ran away from the candles. From the show, I guess she's big enough to know that birthdays are supposed to be fun! When I showed up with the cake and candles last night, she frozed. Terbeliak bijik mata member. Ahaha..Funny, because less than a minute after that, she went frenzied with the birthday song and candles!

 Oh, what a night.. Papa, I wish you great health and happiness. I love you.


xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment