Saturday 29 January 2011

Foods to CRY for..

Please beware of these flashing images you are about to see. I meant me. 
Actually the list is even longer. But they sink my heart every time I see them, so I will just stick to these 5 culprits - they've been haunting me all along! 4 months now -- and counting.


                                                            Adoi.. gile lah camniii...

                                                                     Ish.. sebak rase..

                                                                     Kejam! Kejam!

                                                                Glorious eh?? Pitam! 

                                                 The most tormenting image (pinsan)

I  just  cannot imagine bulan puasa. We shall wait and see. 

Intann :  I do appreciate photography. I sometimes drooled on them! Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment