Friday 14 January 2011

Kepala Jammed!

Okey. I've completed the survey part. This is my fourth report, but when it comes to writing analysis and discussions, memang stuck! Ish..takkan sebab tak makan kot.. 

What to write..what to write.. sah merepek satgi nih. 

Meanwhile, sambil-sambil cari idea, my mind wandered - and glimpses of the future suddenly popped out. About some Korean food I've been missing, about things I'd do every Fridays in KL (Makan@Sogo of course), and..uh oh.. Syima, my sis will be here in April. That is such a great fun. Irda too. Oh, gheee.. we shall track our Darcys in Stourhead garden very soon.. Nyeh nyeh nyehh.. haha.. *drooling again* Good thing I have my Survey report done about the garden. I have everything about the history and stuff - stuffed in my brain now. O yeah, all except the analysis - yet. *sigh*

Aduuu.. tolong lahh..apa nak tulis niii.. 
Masak nasik dulu lah.


xx   DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment