Saturday 15 January 2011

The Cake and I

Okey. I need the time to fly fast - so I can see the balance in my account is full again. But, somehow, I need the time to stand still, sebab - I just have like 13 days to complete my 5th report.. Ughh.. Mana satu ni...??
Adoii.. I need some cake..!

Kalau kat KL - right now - I will definitely be indulging myself ngan those Butterscotch slices. Perghh. That was some cruel images - just hit my mind! It's okey..just 9 months to go. But then, the same lame - work- routine will trap my entire life again. Hmm.. tak best jugak kan..? I better embrace everything I have now. Be it without my favourite cake, but its peaceful here.

Okey. Better start working now - you don't want to stress yourself out on the 25th, kan??
(cake...cake..cake....!)


xx   DreamSnugger   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment