Friday 21 January 2011

Morning with the essay.. (or mourning..?)

Today started at 9 am. That's not quite early for me. I usually contemplate the snooze button at 6.45 (tapi rasanya dah lama tak bangun that early). Anyway, no point reminiscing, about waking up or the hours spent trying to keep myself busy - hoping to chase away the guilts of keje yang tak siap-siap nih.

Outside my window shows a thin layer of frost on the lawn. Patutlah there were chills the moment I woke up just now. Peeking at the weather --> shows the temp dropped to -1c.. hmm.. signs of snowing again..? Tapi, for all I know, if it's snowing again, I just know now what to do. Snow means - stay in the house if you got nothing better to do. (Ughh..right now, I just wanna slid in under the duvet! The cosy, warmest place ever! Hahaha..)

What's the better thing to do..? Keje ni laa.. Turns out the essay I'm writing leads me to a whole new perspective and knowledge (of course). I'm writing about Hampton Court Palace stuffs and the history was a great fun! There were stories of the kings, the stuffs they do, the wifes who cheated on them and got beheaded (great story), the ups and downs of a monarchy, and many more. Who knows all of the sudden, am now a history person. Hahaha..lame.

I'm glad the stories behind the stuffs I'm writing happen to turn me on (to do the work, okey!). I feel a bit more relaxed when I understand the story lines, and hope to get the report done early. Thanks to Melanie, who never gives up explaining, and explaining (and explaining.. again) about the flow of the report to me. You should be the course director Mel! Haha..

Enough babbling I guess. Time for cereals!

xx   DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment