Thursday 13 January 2011

The Mega Slumber

Bummer. I went to sleep at about 1am last night, only to find myself getting up - now. It was like 10-11 hours of slumber. Mak aih.. itu tido ke apa tu. I was so determined to siapkan my 4th 'ass-signment' by tomorrow, so that I can start the 5th - but upon waking up -everyday - up until today - I feel like a load of craps. There's another 1000 words to go, tapi rasa macam jauh lagi aje. Nak muntahhhh!

Worst still, apa nak tulis untuk extended essay tu ha..?

Sian Papa ngan Ezzah. We wake up everyday to find ourselves the cereals for breakfasts. Yep. Almost everyday. I couldn't leave my keja you see.. I hope they'll understand.. I will make it up to them nanti. I will..

And yet, people still think I am here enjoying myself. *sigh*


xx   DreamSnugger   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment