Thursday 17 February 2011

"Tonight's TV belongs to mama, okey..?"

Last night was a blast! I caught myself having all this mixed feelings again; the blood-pumping exhilaration, anxious-ness, mind overly loaded with content, and of course - at the end of it -- scared of losing. These are all the things normally happen to me when it comes to football - tambah lagi kalau the last good game you've watched was ages ago. 

I couldn't help myself from hiding the wide-beaming-smile out from my face when the UCL montage roared the TV. That was beyond speech man! I was like being all reƧharged and energized by the events -- (kononnya I was one of the screaming fans kat Emirates stad tu -- when I was actually under my soft snuggly white duvet in my petite living room - with Ezzah beside me crying and stomping - wanting to change the channel). Eheh. Sorry lah, tonight is Mama's night, okey.. Nothing beats the spirit eh?

First leg match between Arsenal and Barca -- was a complete suspense for me (takot kena gelak ngan laki kalau kalah). When Barca filled the net the first 30 minutes of the game, it broke me and at the same time - excite me even more. Even though Pires and the good-old-days team weren't there -- I still got the thing with Arsenal. (Did I tell you already Pires is currently in Aston Villa which is 2 hours away from me..?). Hehe..Can't wait to visit Arsenal's ground next month!

Goals from Persie and Arshavin were magical! I remember screaming my heart out - (sambil jeling jugak kat laki -- takut dia marah beb.. lebih2 plaks) when Arshavin scored; and the next thing was -- I'm fever free!! Huhu what a night. There must be a whole lot of pressures for the bunch of 'kids' with age ranges from 22 to 26 (as refered by Fabregas) to win the big event -- and I'm quite sure he was just being humble -- in front his Spaniard star-mates. Heh. 


Intann : Looking forward to watching the next mouth-watering clash : the 2nd leg. Scares me so.

xx  DreamSnugger  xx



No comments:

Post a Comment