Monday 14 February 2011

Things that are rattling in me mind..

I've been up all morning looking for the cheapest right insurance for the car (which lead me to a dead end), and planning for my field trip slash personal trip to London next month. A reply from a friend who lives in Surrey did give me a huge relief - which means we're gonna have a total-free-3-nights-stay nanti (that's gonna save us GBP150, okey!). Since there'll be a class visit to the London's royal parks -- so, thought that I might just grab the chance and bring Mr papa and Ezzah to London. Banyaknye benda nak kena pikir, of fuel, which to do first, where to head then, of what should I anticipate, ihh..banyaknye yang memeningkan! Still, despite those free accomodations, deep down I pray that the train fares and entry tickets shall treat us accordingly. We are coping with a very (very-very-very) tight budget - but still, got a lecture to attend. Hmm.. That would mean packed food, kan?

Still plenty of things to google upon -- and this stuffy-nosey thing isn't helping at all. Better cepat before Ezzah bangun and claim this seat; "Mama.. tepi... Ezzah got work to doooo.."

xx DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment