Friday 11 February 2011

Me vs Fever : Part 1

Yep. Mr. Fever definitely wins the battle. Big time.

Yep #two - got these from Ezzah. She's all fine now - but still we can hear her coughing once in a while. You might see I'm all battered and knocked out. I did nothing but lying around - having tissues stucked in my nose -- again. At one point, those runny-nose thing got me irritated all over. They're coming out without brakes and made the whole living room filled with wet-used-tissues. Yecks to myself!



I know I need to write something tonight sebab I've been sleeping all day (thanks to the whole strip of Panadol - I can't believe I swallowed all 8 of them -- and Ezzah's flu liquid). My mind is a jumble, trying to shed thoughts and just focus on coming back to my senses again. It's no big deal, I know - but this fever had cost me my first Friday class. Had to skip it for I can't even lift up my head this  morning. Oh yes, and we missed the lori sampah too. Big bummer. 

Have to stop. Frizzle-drizzle-head-spinning is happening again. 

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment