Saturday 12 February 2011

Me vs Fever : Part 2

Now I know - it's Ezzah's flu liquid yang contributes to my head spinning - since last night. My fever is long gone, but I still need to deal those irritating phlegms within my body system. Now that I'm weak, I noticed that my asthma too -- is sneaking out; thus adding up to the amount of medicine I have to consume.


Normally - old pakciks and makciks all over Malaysia (and of the world I supposed) would say that when a baby or toddler demam, they are making progress in their growing up development. They might be able to walk, talk or even run just as soon as the demam's over. Ezzah, interestingly - had shown improvements in her speech. I mean, she's not scared to express things anymore. Well, me, on the other hand, become more inactive and lethargic, or the better word - lazy. Guilty grin. Oýes, that's not flattering, but that is all I can think of these few days - becoming manja and take a day or two rest - from cooking and worrying about house-chores. Or...... I might end up being able to speak French like ze chap above! Her her.. (french laugh).

Ezzah came to me with the temperature strip last night - and ordered me to lie on my back. As she put the strip on my forehead, her other hand went checking under my chin - with a loud shout "Oohh! Hot nye!". I struggled hard to keep myself from laughing - so that she could continue to pretend of whatever she was. Came her papa and asked -- whether she was a doctor then. "So, doctor..how's mama..? What does the strip says..?" I asked. She, with her all-serious face -- hesitated for a couple of seconds, and replied; "Oh..it's twenty pounds..!".

Haha.. perfect. Twenty pounds just for lying the strip on the forehead??! Goodness..My daughter's dream is to become a materialistic doctor in the future! Hahahaha..She obviously can't figure the numbers on the strip which only have 35 for low fever, 36-37 for normal, low fever, fever and high fever - as the number's going up. She can count and remember the numbers up until 26 saje ye.. ikut counts tangga (naik dan turun). But heck, am still proud of her. : )

I know Mr. Papa hates to see me lying around like a fat sloth in the hall - perhaps in his mind; he wants me to jump around and get over with the fever. Uh huu.. now that my head spin is fading, think I could do some of Fergie dance moves kot! Hahahahha...





Intann : Wish me luck eh. Not luck to becoming fergie... but from fever.. tapi kalau boleh jadi fergie..sah Mr. Papa plak demam. : )

xx DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment