Saturday 26 February 2011

Things I fancy, things I don't..

It doesn't even take 3 minutes for anyone to notice, that Britain countryside 'looks exactly the same as what you see in the Postman Pat cartoon' (I still regret saying that stupid crap to the cab driver when we first arrived) -- but what fascinated me the most was to see -- loads of beautiful people - like a fashion charade on the street. Not that I never seen white people before, but the fact that they're everywhere -- damn good looking/pretty, fashionably-well groomed, neat, manicured, legs up to the neck what not-- had made me feel seriously jakun for a while. I even didn't mind if Mr. Papa sneaked his eyes out and gazed at the girls because I did that too! The girls were worth-looking at - I think I said "cantiknyeee dia tu kan bang" way too many times, that he (Mr. Papa) went from being amused to being pretty freaked out.. hahahha!

After 5 months, my fascination towards the looks of the girls and lads finally fades. It's all because - most of them (not all) like to GIGIT KUKU! Eauuwwwwww!!!!  I just cannot comprehend -- how can orang cun-cun macam tu do that - but since the kuku are so attached to the body, guess they can't get rid of the habit. It's everywhere, in the classroom, on the bus, while walking, masa makan (super gross!) and even when they are talking to you! Aduuu.. kesengalan lahhh..I was like.. 'Okey..you still have nice coat, handbag and legs though' dalam hati.

So now, my attention has diverted to something else - one of it -- is being enormously irritated by the prices of everything. Tahun ni jugak la nak naikkan VAT's and all - and yesterday's halia was the most irrational figure I've ever seen (cost me GBP2.50!). And, I also just did something so-very-unlikely me -- complaining to the local city council about my stolen food waste bin. I sent emails, I called, uhh.. so absorbed to being on of them, I suppose. But if I didn't do that, they will not collect my sampah, which is sangat kurang asam. Just like what I did to get the internet done the other day. Lepas 3 bulan, baru dapat 24-hours internet -- after series of cynical comments and non-stop complaints  -- which for me is something gila. Call me úncivilized for being that close to shouting over the phone, I just don't care.

Intann : Heheh..maybe after all the complaints era's gone, I will walk back to fancy people again, the ones without kuku issues of course!

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment