Monday 14 February 2011

Along came the tale, the tears and the hingus..

Just finished watching the clay animated movie called Mary and Max, 'a tale of friendship between two unlikely pen pals: Mary, a lonely, eight-year-old girl living in the suburbs of Melbourne, and Max, a forty-four-year old, severely obese man living in New York'. It moved me so - I ended up having difficulties in breathing sebab my readily stuffy-nose got even more clotted. Felt like crying once again just to think about it, but -- for this nose' sake and for the plight of my appetite loss (due to excessive amount of hingus) - guess I better think about something else kan?


You should watch it too, good for the soul. : )

Intann : Rugi hari ni makan x rasa apa-apa. Pakai telan aje --ciken, pizza and mushroom soup tu.. (sad)

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment