Friday 4 February 2011

Little things that I miss..



Only God knows how I hate writing about things that will make me sad or down. I need those perky-ness feelings and attitude back in to my life, giving me strength to start a brand new day.

I miss my sincere smile and giggles. I miss the yay moments I had when watching football. I miss the great feelings that enveloped me when I grabbed the keys going nowhere but having fun - with anyone I like. I miss miming along with the songs on the radio, some songs in fact made me jump sebab rasa macam teenage balik bila dengar that particular piece. I miss the solitude-moments I once had, having fun with my own emotions, talking to my thoughts, and every single things that filled my day with sunshines. Those sensation feelings -- where I don't have to go and look for them, they're simply part of me. Like the cowboys. No worries. No problems. Just me, living the great moments.

Where have they gone?

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment