Sunday 13 March 2011

We had a blast!

Happy 32nd Birthday to me. And of course Ezzah. She's 4.

I woke up at 6, feeling all excited and at the same time - panic! God knows how miserable I was the moment I stepped into my cold kitchen. I was like..standing still for 3 minutes -- not knowing which part of the cookings I need to start with first, but then, I managed to slowly sort things out. My stomach was all churned upside down, and everything that I tasted rasa tak sedap. That wasn't helping at all. I kept adding sugar, salt and asam to my curry -- in the end I gave up - and just let it be. I took so much time making the curry - and that left me with so little time to do the nasik goreng and condiments. Mr Papa was in charged of the BBQ chickens. He was, too, quite handful with the chickens-- he didn't have the time to focus on camera-ing! Once in a while we have to shout to Ezzah sebab dok melompat kat depan nuu.. Hee..

Dessert-table setting + the birthday girl
Hmm..dah pukul berapa tak tukar baju lagi

Everything was done at the very nick of time -- 1.30pm which was gila.. When Harry (Ridzwan) first arrived, I was still mencelur sayoq!

I didn't have time to even pat some bedak on my face. Wearing all black, I just grabbed the brightest tudung I have in posession and dashed down to meet and greet the guests. At 2pm, everyone was in my living room.

 Harry with the girls
(He said he's the supervisor with the kilang girls..jahat..haha)

You should take the look at Ezzah's face when all of the sudden - a huge wave of 'birthday presents' came to the doorway and being handed to her. She was startled - sampai tak sempat2 nak buka semua hadiah dekat pintu. Haha. I got presents too. Shun got me a book, Richard gave me a lovely baccio and Alice handed me her homemade cheese cake as promised. Am all excited!! 

Let's just let the pics do the bablings, okey..?
I will just paste my favourite pieces here - and upload everything in my FB account very soon. You can watch the summary of Ezzah's Party in YouTube video version - made by Ezzah's Uncle Harry semalam.. : ) --> see the link. ** Kish, you can see the results of my cooking in this video. Sorry tak sempat nak amik gambar!


The blue-butterfly cake

Makan-makan time

Full house! : )

The Saxtons - our lovely next door neighbours

Kids in the playroom

Cake & Candle Blowing Time!

The birthday girls
 
Sam - the most favourite guy next door. The Prom King. Haha..What a hunk!

My course-mates : Alice, Shun, me and Richard

Tiea, Safura, me and Imah (the masterchef!)

With Chloe, Andy, Joseph and Sam

With Hefni & Zetty

With Abg Rahim, Kak Ana, Hasya, Ahmad & Baby Kaisah

I had a wonderful day. I really do. I'm glad everyone was here. Eventhough I miss home terribly, but today did magically heal the sadness I had in its very own way. I was sincerely happy and moved by the event -- particularly the kindness and helps offered to me. Will cherish today forever. : ) 

Intann : For friends near and far, thank you for all the well-wishes and prayers. Thats the best gift after all. I love you guys! Thanks for everything.. 

**Mr Papa - I Love You. 
    Ezzah - You'll always be my baby.

xx DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment