Thursday 31 March 2011

Been away, busy and miserable!

I know I haven't been in touch with this snuggy for quite some times - hope the title gives the whole picture of what had happened to me over the past 2 weeks. Ughh.. I'd rather not describe to you again how tired I was when we were in London, all I remember was my ventolin-puff can, and also me--dragging my feet here and there.. even so, that brief moment in Emirates Stadium does give me a pretty great feeling. *grin*..

Well, that grin didn't last long though. I don't remember - when was it that I received 2 mails from the council -- and there goes the greatest bummer of the month -- 2 traffic penalties! %$%#@%...!!!   I remember that day there were some road closures - and that was why we were detoured into bus lanes. Whatever. But I think I need this --->  *frantic screamm!*

And now, am back to being a student..right now tengah 'forcing' myself to siapkan 3 reports before 8th and 20th April.. Irda will wrap her 2-weeks-euro-trip at me house and I just want to make sure we have some momentous time together soon. Heheh..Shall we name our moment as "Finding Darcy..?" or.. "Road to Mr. Darcy.." Or..Should I just let out another scream?? Aghhh..! Can't wait..!

Got a favour from a dear friend, hope they know how much they mean to me...I don't know how to thank you.. God bless you my friend..

Intann : Feels like me courage has scattered all over the place.. think it's about time to collect ém all piece by piece.. to make me strong again.. 

xx  DreamSnugger xx

No comments:

Post a Comment