Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hari yang penat..

Last night before going to sleep, I was bragging to Mr Papa that I would WAKE-UP REAL EARLY AND WALK to the post office and settle the car insurance stuff. Hmmph. It was him who didn't sleep at all. He ended up blaming the COSTA Caramel Coffee -- minum petang semalam (sebab sejuk sgt tak tahan!) and I was all snugged inside the duvet sampailah pukul 9.. there went my cita-cita tinggi nak berjalan.. and another stack of lemaks tesangkut. Hahaha..! 

Despite all laziness in the world I had this morning -- I managed to cook something. Hehe. Parcel ubat yang tokwan hantar dah sampai - but one of the santan powder pack was somehow torn -- and I had no choice but to cook ém straight-away. Maka terjadilah 'serawa pisang' yang sangat koboi.. just a combination of pisang, santan dan gula merah. : ) kan? sempoi kan?? daun pandan pon tak boh sebab baru ja habes -- sagu? hmm..jangan tanya lah kat sini..kalau ada pun mesti tak beli nya lah.. hehe.. 

Janji rasa sama.. : )

Ezzah was all clingy with me the whole morning -- so did when I was cooking. She's now becoming a bit more talkative than before, and everything that she sees coming with big-lettery-words, she would spell them out loud. Tak kira lah kat mana-mana. Selalunya she would stop and spell the sewage lid kat atas jalan. Pening betullah. 

Right after ambik gambar serawa (kat atas tu), I let her played with the camera. While dia dok sengih2 sambil sembang2 with me -- all of the sudden, nampak kamera je melayang -- and "PLOPP!" jatuh atas lantai.. Hmm.. tanya lagi..? Memang kena la member tuuuuu............... And this is her ---> 'sebelum' dan 'selepas' kejadian membaling kamera mama.

 Sebelum : sengih + ramah sembang

Selepas : gheyau..

Petangnye, lagilah penat. Misi meminjam large pot from Zetty -- but only to know that they were both kat uni sampai pukul 7. So, we decided to visit, I mean to actually enter the Roman Bath (free entry for Bath residents) -- to kill the time. The hot-water-spring pun tak boleh tanding sejuk hari ni.. We were freezing! Gila lah.. I was wearing 4 lapis baju - but still not warm enough. Kesian Ezzah, dia asyik ajak balik ja. But we need to get the pots hari ni jugak sebab esok sampai Friday - kelas penuh!

At about 8.30pm tadi, baru sampai rumah. Ezzah ngan papa dia terus pinsan tu ha.. 
Nak layan Heart FM dulu lah..best pulak lagu malam ni.. : ) Now on air --> Boyz to Men's End of the Road. And the memories roll! Nite-nite people. Penat la..

xx  DreamSnugger  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment